среда, 16 ноября 2011 г.

Pat Curran - a collector of six-figured checks invests in his own career

Pat Curran won two Bellator tournaments and managed to get $ 100,000 two times. What is he doing with all this money? Not so much. Bought a secondhand car. The rest of the money allowed Pat to become a true MMA. "Now I can focus financially on my comprehensive training and put the time and energy into his training room. This is what I always wanted. That was my goal. It helps me grow as a fighter really." The first Curran's tournament path ran through tough rows of soldiers as undefeated Mike Ricci, Roger Huerta UFC star and Toby Imada. Then followed a series of tournaments with Luis Palomino, Ronnie Mann, and Marlon Sandro. In both cases Kerranu had to act three times in three months. This task was not easy. Read more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий